Simplified Shots...the easy way to drink in style
The following are shot recipes taken from bars and clubs throughout Texas.
The easiest way to make these shots, which is the way I recommend, is to
measure out one part of each ingredient using a shot glass or juice glass
depending on how many you want to make. Measure ingredients into a small
pitcher or similar apparatus, then stir. Dole out the shots into plastic
Dixie cups to avoid washing the abundance of dirty shot glasses that could
result in this type of activity. Most of the recipes are fairly tame,
however, over-zealous shot consumers should stay on the premisis and be
supplied with a small, lined trashcan or bucket.
The special shot of the year is from Jason Wheeler in Austin, Texas:
FLAMING DR. PEPPER: Pour Amaretto first, then carefully top
with Bacardi 151 or Everclear. Light the shot. (obviously you
should be using a regular shot glass for this) Then drop it into a
glass of beer.
Great for your pyromaniac friends!
The second special shot of the day was donated by Jerry Boudreaux
from Lafayette, LA.
Melon Ball Shots by the Gallon:
1 litre of Vodka
1 litre of Midori (or any Honeydew Licquor)
1 Quart of Pineapple Juice
Fill the remainder of the gallon with Orange Juice.
He used to sell about 3-4 gallons a night as a bartender.
Here's a shot recipe from Shawn:
Polar Bear: 1/2 ounce creme de menthe (green variety), 1/2 ounce creme de
cacoa (clear variety) Shake in ice serve very cold.
Tastes Like a frozen mint chocolate.
From Sean and Ross, Hobbs, New Mexico
BULL FROG: midori, vodka, splash of sweet and sour mix
- JERSEY DEVIL: hot damn, vodka
- WET SPOT: tequila, irish cream
- BRAVE BULL: tequila, kahlua(coffee liqueur)
- SCOOBY SNACK: butterscotch schnapps, irish cream, kahlua
- FUZZY NAVEL: peach schnapps, orange juice
- MINDERASER: vodka, kahlua
- SILK PANTIES: vodka, peach schnapps
- SILVER SPUR: tequila, Hot Damn(cinnamon schnapps)
- BEAM ME UP SCOTTY: Kahlua, scotch, irish cream
Here's another version of Beam Me Up Scotty donated by Suzanne McCarter.
She used it while bartending and it comes highly recommended:
- BEAM ME UP SCOTTY: Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Vodka, Banana Liquor
- BLUE BALLS: rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice
- EROSION: peppermint schnapps, burgundy wine, irish cream
- BRAIN HEMORRHAGE: layer kahlua, peach schnapps, irish cream, add drops of grenadine
- KAMIKAZE: vodka, triple sec, splash of rosa's lime
- MINI-MARGARITA: tequila, triple sec, sweet and sour
- SICILIAN KISS: whiskey, amaretto
- URINALYSIS: southern comfort, rumpleminze
- BUTTERY NIPPLE: irish cream, butterscotch schnapps
- GLOWING MELON: melon liqueur, sour, sprite
- HAWAIIAN PUNCH: southern comfort, vodka, cranberry
- CEMENT MIXER: irish cream, lime juice
- SCREAMING ORGASM: irish cream, kahlua, vodka, amaretto
- TOOTSIE ROLL: kahlua, orange juice
- NEW YORK MF: vodka, gin, rum, southern comfort, triple sec, cranberry
- SOUR APPLE: southern comfort, amaretto, sour
- ORANGE CRUSH: vodka, triple sec, orange juice, sprite
- BLUE KAMIKAZEE: vodka, blue curacao, triple sec, sour, splash of lime
- RED HOT: cinnamon schnapps with a splash of tabasco
This site is under construction. Here is what you will need to make all the
shots listed so far:
- hot damn (cinnamon schnapps)
- irish creme liqueur
- coffee liqueur (kahlua)
- butterscotch snapps
- banana liqueur
- peach schnapps
- blue curacao
- creme de menthe (green)
- peppermint schnapps
- burgundy wine
- cream de cacoa (clear)
- triple sec(orange liqueur)
- southern comfort
- amaretto(almond liqueur)
- melon liqueur(midori)
- orange juice
- pineapple juice
- rosa's lime (or fresh squeezed lime)
- sweet and sour mix
- sour mix
- sprite(lemon-lime soda)
- cranberry juice
An easy way to have a shot party would be to either go to a liquor store to
buy a few bottles for select drinks, or have guest bring in a bottle of
specified type. Generics can often be substituted for expensive name brands
and I have listed both above. Next line a table with some type of plastic
cloth (table cloth, shower curtain, garbage bag, tarp) something disposable
is great, this way you have little or no sticky mess to clean up the next
day. Print out lists of your shot recipes and let guests mix their own.
Premium shots are here!
Click here for mixed drinks!
The Martini Page
Links to other sites on the Web
Jello Jiggler Shots
More shots...these are more carefully measured than mine.
of my friends have been harassed by me into visiting this site.
View my guestbook
Sign my guestbook
Send new drink or shot recipes to my e-mail address
© 1997 firstname.lastname@example.org
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page